Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zebra crossings at roundabouts

Options
  • 22-11-2006 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

As part of a project for the Galway Cycling Campaign, I'm looking for photos of zebra crossings on roundabouts.

We have a few images from Limerick, but they don't really show what we need, i.e. context. What we want are photos of crossings right up at the roundabout, clearly showing each in relation to the other, and ideally depicting the crossing(s) in action, i.e. with people using them and cars waiting dutifully behind them (and, further back, waiting to enter the roundabout - hence demonstrating the overall effect of slowing traffic down). But even a photo without any people would be of some use.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Advertisement