Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holes outside Centra

Options
  • 22-11-2006 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anybody notice the two big holes outside centra on the grass? I was walking home at like 4am on Saturday night last and noticed a black transit van parked outside Centra and it had its two front wheels on the grass stuck in them as I'm guessing it was really wet and the wheels would've sunk into them. The driver tried to reverse out of them anyways but he just kept digging himself into the ground more. He was trying to floor it out of the holes in reverse. Anyways, what the hell was that guy at? It was just before 4. Initially I thought it was like an attempted get-away of a robbery maybe but when he eventually got out of the holes he drove away quite aggressively. Anyone have a clue what he was at?? Delivering papers maybe? Bit of an anti-climax for myself watching it really.

Advertisement