Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable TV Operators Providers in Kells Co. Meath ??

Options
  • 22-11-2006 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

HI Folks

Was just wondering does anybody know who the main TV Cable/ digital providers are inthe GLebe Kells CO. Meath are? I'm moving into a new house down there and would you believe the foreman on site, the estate agents etc don't have a clue who the main service provider for the estate is. I've rang Chorus and NTL and it aint them, anyone have a clue? :eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054912247 ??

there are quite a few of these like e-nvi and broadworks and others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kazza_Coaks

Hi trade-it!
    my question is not directly related to yours but if you're moving into The Glebe you may be able to give me some advice??:confused: Im just returning to Ireland after some time abroad & am looking at a place to rent in The Glebe - I know its a bit from the city but ye cant have it both ways in this country eh......at the moment Im going for the inexpensive option and the room is quite reasonable & the area seems nice enough.........i am driving so transport isnt a problem.....any advice from a new Meath resident????

Advertisement