Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coolnights

Options
  • 22-11-2006 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭

Anyone planning on making a trip to the show on saturday evening?Keep an eye out for the manic stand,It should be a quite "noble" display

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Anyone got free tickets...I really wanna go but €20 is taking the piss :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

€20 for an evening show you will walk in about 30 mins?

No thanks - talk about a quick buck..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

yea ive learned from the past, no thanks. 20 quid, eh no

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

So noone from Boards dropped by for a look?If you've never been before there was stuff to see,if not then you'l know the same old same old score

Couple of pics anseo

IMG_1260.jpg

http://www.manic-motorz.com/gall/cgi-bin/emAlbum.cgi?cmd=show_thumbs&path=2006/Coolnights%2025th%20Nov%202006&tn=1

I went in the end...most impressive thing I saw was a Land Rover lashing about in the field when we were leaving...he was having a laugh..thought he was gona roll it at one stage....
    Other than that...enjoyed the show....drifting was fun to watch, first Monaro I've ever seen. Oh and whoever modified that M5 should be shot destroying a beautiful car like that (granted it was a classy job)

• Advertisement

fletch wrote:
    Oh and whoever modified that M5 should be shot

new model m5? I think the guy from east coast alloys has an imitation m5, i seen it at a show a few months ago.. was that the one you saw?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Was it this car?

rds_2005%20002.jpg

yea thats the one I saw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NjG

Was at the show on Sat. First time ive been to a modified car show. really liked it.

just bought an MR2 recently and got some ideas of what I could do with it from the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

That blue car is an E36 coupe (not sure what engines in it).

In the photo album posted up by eireal, there is an M5 IMG_1230.jpg

• Advertisement

ciarsd wrote:
    In the photo album posted up by eireal, there is an M5 IMG_1230.jpg
    That's the one alright....had massive Brembo brakes painted red which looked pretty kool but a car like that should be left standard if you ask me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

thought the show was same as always!! after half an hour your bored!! heres some more pics of my websites stand.

4fym6at.jpg

2lvmnpx.jpg

Advertisement