Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie (occasionally) broken in Firefox 2.0

Options
  • 22-11-2006 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

It appears when viewing a post in Firefox 2.0 the links for 'Search' 'Quick Links' 'Thread tools' etc. (the ones with the arrows at the top) which should expand do not.

I've tried opening a post in IE6 and it works fine. Why is this and can it be fixed to work in Firefox 2.0?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You aren't the only one. Temp solution is to just use IE or the IE rendering engine plugin thingy you can get for Firefox, its what I have been doing anyway.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Firefox 2.0 must be broken.

No problems in 1.5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's strange alright. Our forum doesn't have the same problem. We have the newest version of VB though, wonder if that's anything to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

It appears when viewing a post in Firefox 2.0 the links for 'Search' 'Quick Links' 'Thread tools' etc. (the ones with the arrows at the top) which should expand do not.
    This seems to happen when a thread goes onto two pages or more.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

CuLT wrote:
    Firefox 2.0 must be broken.

No problems in 1.5 :)

I have problems in 1.5 with dropdowns not working.

• Advertisement

Same here.

Advertisement