Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion: "My Posts"

Options
  • 22-11-2006 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

It would be useful to have a link to My Posts along with User CP; FAQ; Member List...

This would make it easier to find your posts (obviously).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

There used to be one but it got broke.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I don't think you have to worry about losing track of your posts just yet Dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Google: DickDastardly boards.ie

This should get you to some, not all of your posts.You probably haven't enough posts up yet though.
    You could bookmark the tread you post to every time you submit. might be easier.

You'll soon not bother though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,316 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Click User CP
    Click Edit Options
    Check that Default Thread Subscription Mode is not set to 'Do Not Subscribe'

Then (when you are logged in) click Quick Links > Subscribed Threads to see all threads you have posted in.

ABC!

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

There's a "My Posts" feature in the system but it uses the built-in vBulletin search which is too expensive - using it causes the server to become slower than Michael McDowell's thought processes so it's currently disabled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You disabled Michael McDowell's thought process? Man, you mods are powerful! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

No, if we were that powerful we could fix it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

humanji wrote:
    You disabled Michael McDowell's thought process? Man, you mods are powerful! :eek:
    nope that wasn't us. AFAIK that was DOA.

Advertisement