Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOMBI need it

Options
  • 22-11-2006 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey do any of you remember a game for PS 1 called Tombi It involved some like caveman guy battling evil pigs r something, Any way i can remember it bein deadly as a kid . If anybody has it il buy it off ya jus send me a msg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Fantastic game that was unfairly ignored by the masses because it was a 2D platformer. There was an equally brilliant sequel as well. It was made by the creator of the excellent Ghosts n'Goblins/Ghouls n' Ghosts games. Tombi! is quite hard to come by but the price hasn't become ridiculous since it hasn't been noticed yet by collectors. Your best bet is ebay since the PAL version had a low print run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I only played the demo years ago, but I had so much fun playing it :)

I know where it is, but if I told you, then unspeakable things would happen to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RaptorHouse

i checked ebay it was like 60 sterling
    DarthWraak wrote:
    I know where it is, but if I told you, then unspeakable things would happen to me...

youl get all the protection you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

youl get all the protection you need

*takes in deep breath*

No :)

Advertisement