Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maniac 2000 by Mark Mccabe

Options
  • 22-11-2006 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can download Maniac 2000 by Mark Mccabe for my ipod as my entire music collection is at home in Dublin :( and it's nearly impossible to get in the UK?

Thanks a million,

Vawns

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Let the abuse from the chin stroking electro heads and the indie boys commence.....

Not me though, sure, its a tiny bit cheesy, but its the song of a generation for those of us born early 80s to 1990 or so. :D Saturday night, locked out of it on the floor giving it socks roaring "my life, it has no meaning!".....pure heaven.

Tis on my iPod, I got it off Kazaa years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

wha', its a bleeeden rapih choon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 vawns

shane86 wrote:
    Let the abuse from the chin stroking electro heads and the indie boys commence.....

Not me though, sure, its a tiny bit cheesy, but its the song of a generation for those of us born early 80s to 1990 or so. :D Saturday night, locked out of it on the floor giving it socks roaring "my life, it has no meaning!".....pure heaven.

Tis on my iPod, I got it off Kazaa years back.

Damn right - it's my favourite song in the whole world to listen to back home, locked with all my friends :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

limewire has it

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

What a song. Got if off my mate who found it on Limewire years back. Song of a generation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 vawns

Arrragh! Can't get Limeware to work on my PC (better half thinks that it should be locked down like MI5/6 because "you never know) does anyone know where else I could get it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

jaysis, i remember this thing... yay sis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

If I had it, instead of waxing lyrical about how mad it was back in the day loike, I'd upload it to some file hosting site and then PM you the link...unfortunately I think it's utter sh*te, so I don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

try Ares or Soulseek, they're the only 2 i use for single songs as they've no spyware. Ares should have it as it has alot more of the popular commercial type songs, but could prob get it on Soulseek too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Wertz wrote:
    If I had it, instead of waxing lyrical about how mad it was back in the day loike, I'd upload it to some file hosting site and then PM you the link...
    Just quoting it again in case some of the above posters still haven't gotten the hint yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

shane86 wrote:
    but its the song of a generation for those of us born early 80s to 1990.

:D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Locking this as:

(a) downloading of copyrighted materials is being discussed
    (b) Maniac 2000? For fecks sake, are ye all 12?!? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement