Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone else off the beer?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Aoife-FM104

Cobra is alcoholic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Are you complaining that people take free stuff when its offered to them? :confused:

Yeah, fine. OK to accept the offer of a couple of free drinks graciously but personally I find it vile when people make themselves almost sick tripping over each other "because it's free".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Cobra is alcoholic!!!
    There is a non-alcoholic variant too.
    Miss Fluff wrote:
    Yeah, fine. OK to accept the offer of a couple of free drinks graciously but personally I find it vile when people make themselves almost sick tripping over each other "because it's free".
    Most of them would do the same thing even if it wasn't but there's always a few who'll be up at the bar asking for double brandy, etc just because it's free. The end of the night at a wedding is always messy anyway. I've turned up at the end of one as a designated driver collecting my father and ended up being called a 'pr*ck' and a 'dry c*nt' by people I'd never even met because I wouldn't accept a free pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

do you need a date ;). People in this thread always try and take the higher ground accusing you of being an alcho so what if you drink once its in moderation

ANXIOUS wrote:
    do you need a date ;). People in this thread always try and take the higher ground accusing you of being an alcho so what if you drink once its in moderation
    I'm not sure a lot of people around here know what moderation even means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the high horse is getting sleepy. you better get off for a while

I haven't posted in a while the horsy was getting bored :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah now, a free bar is a free bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

If you are not an alco why are you off the drink? - what a waste of a free bar you are! why is it that people feel the need to punish and deprive themselves of things that they want?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

bluewolf wrote:
    I'm not sure a lot of people around here know what moderation even means

Mammy I thought I told you to quit posting here. Yer wreckin me buzzzzzzzz

Wasnt it Richard Harris or someone who once said "Moderation? BOLLOCKS!" :)

Advertisement