Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Klan are spamming

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he's hardly spamming.. he posted a thread asking if anyone had heard any white power music.. 's no different than asking for political, religious or love songs.

if he starts abusing people fair enough, but let's give him the rope and let him hang himself

did you see what I did there?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,418 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There more than one such thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bURN HIIIIIIM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Seriously, with a handle like that, next I'll be expecting the name 'and_a_tree' to pop up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Mordeth wrote:
    he's hardly spamming.. he posted a thread asking if anyone had heard any white power music.. 's no different than asking for political, religious or love songs.

if he starts abusing people fair enough, but let's give him the rope and let him hang himself

did you see what I did there?

Yes, I saw what you did there, did you see the same **** spammed into several other threads on Rock/Metal and several new posts across the music forums? Is it not spam if it carries a swastika?

• Advertisement
Advertisement