Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traffic this evening-madness

Options
  • 22-11-2006 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

does anybody have any idea what was going on with the traffic in the city earlier this evening.
    i was visiting the granny in raheny, i left blackrock at 5:45 and didnt get to the point until 7:15, got to raheny at 8 and to say im in a bad mood is an understatement, 2 hours + to get across the city on the coast is terrible, its never usually that bad, i would have flown to london and back in that time.
    anybody any idea what was going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

admiralgar wrote:
    does anybody have any idea what was going on with the traffic in the city earlier this evening.
    i was visiting the granny in raheny, i left blackrock at 5:45 and didnt get to the point until 7:15, got to raheny at 8 and to say im in a bad mood is an understatement, 2 hours + to get across the city on the coast is terrible, its never usually that bad, i would have flown to london and back in that time.
    anybody any idea what was going on?

Rain - it's grows cars!!! Listening to the radio traffic seemed to be dreadful everywhere - they were still talking about the N11 at 8.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Late night Xmas shopping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Late night Xmas shopping

i didnt know they had built a shopping centre at the east link bridge, it must be in the old glass plant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭g-punkteffekt

driving in dublin at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, is just impossible these days. Buy yourself a bike or move somewhere else. I don't know how people sit in those long traffic snakes every morning and evening, it would drive me insane altogehter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I blame the weather and dark evenings, everyones in a rush to get home quickly so the traffic just goes crazy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement