Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin Wireless Modem Problems

Options
  • 22-11-2006 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey

hope somebody can help me,

I just bought a Belkin ADSL modem and wireless router, 802.11g, 125mbps (although it only seems to hit 54) I have UTVs 3meg broadband.

The instructions came in French and German but it seemed easy enough to set up. My biggest problem is that I cannot open certain sites, some sites open up quickly and with no problems, some however will only open up with the banner at the top and others still dont load at all. Anyone else experienced this or knows what to do.

I am also having problems saving the settings, if I disconnect the cable and reconnect later I have to reset the router. Also the wireless download speed is awful, I'm hitting about 2megs with the cable but less than .6 with wireless, should I just expect the slower speed or again have I gone wrong somewhere??

Cheers for any tips...

Advertisement