Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wearable Novelties?

Options
  • 22-11-2006 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Once again i'm availing of Limerick boardsters for directions.:D

With an upcoming social event, i need to find places where you can get wearable novelties like wigs, hats, masks, spectacles etc.... of the unusual funny genre..etc..:)

I have no idea where to start looking for such items so fire away your suggestions.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There's a place above Enzo's Chipper on William St. and a noelty shop on Upper Mallow St. (between the train station and the river) if they don't have what ur looking for they can probably direct you to somewhere that will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Party Pieces in Ballinacurra, just before the Crescent shopping centre is the best place in town for stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

radioman wrote:
    Party Pieces in Ballinacurra, just before the Crescent shopping centre is the best place in town for stuff like that

second that. they're nice people in there..

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Thanks folks.
    Party Pieces in Ballinacurra
    Any specific name for this esteemed establishment?:)
    noelty shop on Upper Mallow St
    Likewise a name would be nice here as well.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Champ wrote:
    Thanks folks.

Any specific name for this esteemed establishment?:)

Likewise a name would be nice here as well.;)

party pieces in ballincurra is its name..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Sorry i thought you ment there were party pieces in the ballincurra area.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

ninty9er wrote:
    a noelty shop on Upper Mallow St. (between the train station and the river) if they don't have what ur looking for they can probably direct you to somewhere that will

Ah, the Magic Shop I presume. Is it still operating?

Advertisement