Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we getting another Aldi?

• 23-11-2006 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Next to the Superquinn roundabout, it looks kinda like an aldi or lidl is being put up. Anyone hear anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lidl

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SeanieM

Good stuff from both Aldi and Lidl. My home is littered with well used power tools (all still working after many mis-uses), scewdrivers, screws, bits and pieces and computer bits, etc, etc and bought at a fair price.
    Oh and I almost forgot, some of their booze!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

cutback wrote:
    Next to the Superquinn roundabout...

I didn't know there was a site free around there. Do you mean Tramore Road/Inner Ring Road?

Good news for anyone coming from Ballybeg or Lisduggan though - quite a bit nearer than heading all the way across to Ardkeen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

fricatus wrote:
    I didn't know there was a site free around there. Do you mean Tramore Road/Inner Ring Road?

Good news for anyone coming from Ballybeg or Lisduggan though - quite a bit nearer than heading all the way across to Ardkeen.

Behind Smiths there. What's going into the old Waterford Glass carpark?

fade2black wrote:
    Behind Smiths there. What's going into the old Waterford Glass carpark?

I thought Aldi had applied for planning permission there... but a combination of an objection from you-know-who and some issue with the disposal of contaminated soil got in the way.

That's just what I remember hearing. Maybe someone can confirm whether I'm right or wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ah right...they should build a car park there now so.

fade2black wrote:
    Ah right...they should build a car park there now so.

Ideal Park + Ride site...

Advertisement