Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 3 OSP Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Lucutus wrote:
    All you need to do then is connect to the tig server, 82.195.136.136, (bring down the Q3 console by hitting the key beneath the ESC key, yea the one with the ¬ on it, and type /connect 82.195.136.136 ).
    Or be lazy, and add +connect 82.195.136.136 to your shortcut, so it'd show something like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Quake III Arena\quake3.exe" +connect 82.195.136.136

...to jump straight onto the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Nice one Luc - had a clan CTF game there yesterday and the server was good. One thing I would recommend is changing sv_fps to 25 or 30.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

no CPMA :(

i will deffo jump on sometime, im on irc as much as possible in #quake.ie and #tms.clan (my clan channel :p )... just slap me when there is a game about. that means u killy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

i spent the last half hour downloading all that stuff and theres not a sinner on the server :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Quakeworld is where it's at currently. : )

• Advertisement

Quakeworld is where it's at currently. : )

tell me more, how do i get to quakeworld, just loaded up quake after maybe three years absence and all the multiplayer games seem to be excessive mod, is there any baseq3 action out there anywhere ?

after looking at the other threat it seems quakeworld is a different game altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 16 NARUTOkun

nice............... been lookn for other irish q3 players, extra sweet 1.32 osp :D , good stuff . Have in my favs in All seeing eye , will keeping an eye on it . if I'm not on it I'll be on sucky 1.30 demon uk servers etc
    good stuff

(I'm soo happy)
    look for my handel
    MORBIDBRAIN

long live Q3

Advertisement