Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dentists in Laois

• 23-11-2006 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

I need to get some work done on my teeth but i dont know any dentists around this area,im afraid that i will end up getting some dodgy work done by a dodgy dentist,the work i need done is on my front teeth and i will be paying for it(about1-2 grand)so i really need to know that the doctor im going to knows what to do!

Can anybody help me out on this?even a website would do!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Swansong

Dr James Walsh , 2 Fairgreen Court ,Kildare Town ; phone 045 530088 is very good. Have been going to him for a few years now and no complaints. Wife had some porcelain crowns done on her front teeth last year and she is delighted with them.Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Swansong wrote:
    Dr James Walsh , 2 Fairgreen Court ,Kildare Town ; phone 045 530088 is very good. Have been going to him for a few years now and no complaints. Wife had some porcelain crowns done on her front teeth last year and she is delighted with them.Hope this helps
    I will give him a shout on monday,thanks for your help!!

Advertisement