Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Down in Galway

Options
  • 23-11-2006 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

My NTL BB has been down since Monday in Galway.

I called their Tech Support and they told me they are experiencing outages at the moment.

Is anyone else affected in the area?

-=- RintPete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Yes it's now day four of NTL being unable to fix their service in Galway.
    Will it ever come back?
    Do they even know how to fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I'm in Galway aswell, no NTL broadband. they Say the whole of Galway is down. It was up for a short while, but gone again... its day 4 now. I wonder is this enough to break contract !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Mine was out on Monday all day but was back the last two days so the whole of Galway is not down.

For a time it was synched but there was nothing downloadable - then it would disconnect and the leds on the modem would all flash like crazy before synching again.

It has been pretty slow lately though at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sneetch

Mine has been down since Monday too (in Ballybrit).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

it was out for a few hours, probably monday i think
    but its working for me the past three days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

I'm in salthill and its been flying these past few days. Now I know why ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

yeah, the neighbours at both sides of me have it, but I don't. The synch lights are blinking intermittently. (Coolough/Menlo area)

Advertisement