Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy Debate Today: Change of Venue

Options
  • 23-11-2006 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Dutch Soc and Law Soc are have a comedy debate today and 1pm in G15 in the Ag building.

The motion:
    Dutch Gold Vs Heineken, which is better

Im speaking, and if anyone came along and just gave a pity laugh it would be much appreciated :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Best of Luck Kap! I might head over if I can get someone to come with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hope it all goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

****e, I'm working... Thought it was tomorrow... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

Dutch Soc and Law Soc are have a comedy debate today and 1pm in G15 in the Ag building.

The motion:
    Dutch Gold Vs Heineken, which is better

Im speaking, and if anyone came along and just gave a pity laugh it would be much appreciated :o

Which speaker were you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

The first, Paddy Phelan, auditor of the Dutch Society.
    I never did a comedy debate before but I got a few laughs so alls good. I made a joke about why beer is better than a girlfriend which I was made to regret later on :)

Despite the last minitue change of venue it was still a good enough turnout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

The first, Paddy Phelan, auditor of the Dutch Society.
    I never did a comedy debate before but I got a few laughs so alls good. I made a joke about why beer is better than a girlfriend which I was made to regret later on :)

Despite the last minitue change of venue it was still a good enough turnout.

Don't worry I was speaking too (Stephen from Lawsoc, the offensive one) just wasn't sure... AgSoc building is eerie, surprised anyone traipsed down from Arts.

When's this Xmas party? Bring cans up to Roebuck tomorrow, we're having xmas drinks up there from 6pm to 8pm then on to the forum. Not only will there be free drink but you could have your cans with impunity from services.

Advertisement