Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish Mirror Boyracer

Options
  • 23-11-2006 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Todays Irish Mirror mentions boards.ie in reference to a boyracer clip on youtube which shows very dangerous driving on the outskirts of Drogheda. Apparently folks on here have reported the clip to the gards. As I'm from the area myself, (the boyne cable bridge which appears in the clip is about 2 mins drive from where I'm typing this) I'd like to see the clip, but can't find any reference to it either here or on youtube. Anyone got a link? Sorry if this is old news.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Todays Irish Mirror mentions boards.ie in reference to a boyracer clip on youtube which shows very dangerous driving on the outskirts of Drogheda. Apparently folks on here have reported the clip to the gards. As I'm from the area myself, (the boyne cable bridge which appears in the clip is about 2 mins drive from where I'm typing this) I'd like to see the clip, but can't find any reference to it either here or on youtube. Anyone got a link? Sorry if this is old news.

hey is there any link to that article.what has boards.ie got to do with this?its a nice car but the way his driving hes going to end up in a ditch bet you he wont post pics of that:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just watched the video. Apart from the session of coming onto the Motorway and Over/Undertaking at stupid speeds - the rest of the show was filmed in car parks. Hardly dangerous driving, and he went out of his way to film it all in industrial estates/car parks.

I don't condone the Motorway driving bit, but boardsies have a tendacy to do a Maud Flanders on the likes of this "Oh won't someone think of the Children" ...

ned78 wrote:
    Just watched the video. Apart from the session of coming onto the Motorway and Over/Undertaking at stupid speeds - the rest of the show was filmed in car parks. Hardly dangerous driving, and he went out of his way to film it all in industrial estates/car parks.

I don't condone the Motorway driving bit, but boardsies have a tendacy to do a Maud Flanders on the likes of this "Oh won't someone think of the Children" ...

To be honest, I think its the motorway bits that people are reporting him over, a lot of his diffing was done on public roads as well - not just car parks. The motorway stuff is exceptionally dangerous driving. He has another video on YouTube where he tests out his new diff in his 325i - in his housing estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

British driver or Irish scab driver :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Tipsy Mac wrote:

hes neither British or Irish actually.

Tipsy Mac wrote:

Neither - Lithuanian

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

What an idiot.

p.s. Nice foglights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

abit over dramatic aint' it, this was over four months ago, it doesn't seem like anything has happened,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

What a muppet! Why anybody wants to make/watch these videos is beyond me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Tanabe wrote:
    What a muppet! Why anybody wants to make/watch these videos is beyond me.

The sadder part is, those videos look like they took some time to edit and produce. There is absolutely no excuse for his road behaviour, nor his lack of VRT on an imported car which in effect every PAYE worker is subsidising...

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

what a dipsticks, it must be easy enough to find this car specially with this reg

and i wouldn't call them boyracers either which gonna get hit again by media

but what you expect when previous video makers cut outside Mulingar got away with 1200 euro fine and possibly will take garda to court for providing video tape to RTE. I am not sure if they even got the points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

ned78 wrote:

it is dangerous driving, its in a public place!!! so it is very wreckless driving!
    left hand drive also.......ermmm the guards should act on this as its evidence enough i think.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Ratchet wrote:
    what a dipsticks, it must be easy enough to find this car specially with this reg

and i wouldn't call them boyracers either which gonna get hit again by media

but what you expect when previous video makers cut outside Mulingar got away with 1200 euro fine and possibly will take garda to court for providing video tape to RTE. I am not sure if they even got the points.

I didn't think that was it's real plate? M3 Time? What a muppet.

MarkR wrote:
    I didn't think that was it's real plate? M3 Time? What a muppet.

yeah the reg is correct

check it out on http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk

the reg and car match!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

what_car wrote:
    yeah the reg is correct

check it out on http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk

the reg and car match!
    That is not his reg!

kbannon wrote:
    That is not his reg!
    what ya mean? the details of the reg match the description of the car its on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

The gardai should find out who he's insured with in Lithuania and email them with a link to the clip. They might find it interesting.

what_car wrote:
    what ya mean? the details of the reg match the description of the car its on!!
    What part of "That is not his reg" do you not understand?
    I know him, his car and his reg! That is not his reg!

kbannon wrote:

then report him to the cops so!

!!!! simple!

• Advertisement

kbannon wrote:

Surely you mean his cars (plural) Killian? That is his reg plate - M3 TME or whatever - he was trying to flog it when he bought the car. His 325i is still on Lithuanian plates...

It is my understanding that the 'cops' are quite aware of him!

Advertisement