Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafes: UCC Area

Options
  • 23-11-2006 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Any recommendations for internet cafes in the general UCC / Washington Street / Western Road / College Road area?

I'm doing survey work and I need to get groups on nine people all online in one place at the same time. Any suggestions of places where this would be possible would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

There is an internet cafe for games just next to Long Island. It looks pretty busy whenever I walk past. There is also another two internet cafes just at the Thirsty Scholar. One facing the Jurys and the other is down Woods St, next to that horrid club Blu Bamboo (or Earth or any other ****e name).

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

Maybe a bit far away, but there's one on Bandon Road near the Carry Out off licence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I think yarone found what she was looking for now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement