Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i upgrade to Sky+ or quit sky n go for ART

• 23-11-2006 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭

Just looking for some of your opinions.

I have been with sky since the English Premiership soccer started as i just really like sports football and golf. I currently subscribe to Sky sportsworld and also Premiership+.

I just ordered a new sky+ box totalling €229 for the box and fitting. Fot not much more i could buy a satellite system that would pick up ART sport etc.

Please advise me asap as i have til next Tuesday to cancel the order with Sky.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well 1 problem now seems to be that ART are losing the rights to the Premiership. There is a current thread on the subject here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yeah Art are losing rights. So I wouldnt go down that road when it comes to a dead end.
    However Showtime Arabia will have them from August 2007, but good luck on getting it. :)

Advertisement