Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about PSP

• 23-11-2006 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

Buying a PSP soon and have a few questions which hopefully can be answered here. :D

I intend using it on long haul flights and see that battery life for games is only 4 hours. Would this be the same for watching video?

Is there any problem switching batteries when one is dead? Is it like changing a mobile phone battery?

And on video, if I put content on to a 2gb or 4gb memory stick will it play AVIs without problem or do I need to convert?

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You can buy better battery packs for them online etc and they just pop out and then back in again!!

The life on them all depends on volume/brightness of screen etc!!

There are many PSP AVI convertors out there!!

Also look into getting yourself a second hand, version 1.5 PSP!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

sorry to be off topic but just wanted to know what date metal gear solid portable ops is coming out in the usa and then europe? rumoured to look as good as 3 ps2 version

Advertisement