Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 migration to BF2142

Options
  • 23-11-2006 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I heard there is a way to migrate some experience points across from BF2 to BF2142, but i can't seem to find it... any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

click the veteran program banner on the 2142 website.

it doesnt migrate xp, it gives you 1 free unlock and a red 2 beside your name in game so people can see you are a veteran.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Fukin' noobs.

:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Zillah wrote:
    Fukin' noobs.

:)

If ya think that's bad, I only just found out that the battlewalkers can run....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

you know they can crouch too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

jaggeh wrote:
    you know they can crouch too ;)

And go prone? ;) Citroen C4 ad comes to mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Spear wrote:
    If ya think that's bad, I only just found out that the battlewalkers can run....

Then you'll just run into my floating mines all the faster.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Bf2 Foreva :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

not as many people as ea thought from bf2 bought the game...

Advertisement