Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dad Won't Like It

Options
  • 23-11-2006 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

A young farm boy was driving his tractor along a winding country lane pulling a trailer stacked high with bales of hay.

As he passed a small cottage, a hole in the road caused every bail of hay to tumble to the ground.

A farmer who lived in the cottage heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Jimmy, forget about the hay for a while. Come in and have something to eat, then I'll help you reload your trailer."

"That's nice of you," Jimmy answered, "but I don't think my Dad would like me to."

"Aw, come on boy," the farmer insisted.

"Well okay," Jimmy agreed then added, "but my Dad certainly won't like it!"

After a hearty meal, Jimmy thanked his host and said, "I feel a lot better now, but I know my Dad is going to be hopping mad."

"Don't be foolish!" the farmer said with a smile. "Accidents happen. By the way, where is your Dad?"

Jimmy replied, "He's under the bales of hay."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You're bored, aren;t you? oh, and welcome to boards!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

haha good joke, thanks for the laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Not that bad. :)

Advertisement