Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas present ideas

Options
  • 23-11-2006 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

id first of all like to apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum and for being extremely lazy!

basically in the last number of years ive decided to do all my christmas shopping online so i kinda need to start ordering in the next week or two to get the presents for people, but being the lazy guy that i am i cant really come up with any ideas besides the usual.

im looking for gifts for my mom, dad brother(25) and sister (28) the internet should be great for this so please let me know if ye found anything interesting that may suit the needs of my family and of course suggest other things so other lazy people can sort their christmas shopping with minimal effort and hassle

Comments

Advertisement