Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help pleeeease!!!!

• 23-11-2006 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

When i logged on to my computer everything went while for a while before the computer froze. i tried clikcing around a few times and nothing worked. I banged the keyboard in the hope of getting some form of life.... angry.gif , but to no avail. Unfortunatly however i hit some combination which turned my display upside down! I had to move the screen physicaly so i coud see the right way round but as you can imagine this is not ideal and i would really appreciate if someone could tell me what you press on the keyboard to reverse the screen back to the way it was.

I am running windows XP with a dell keyboard....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Look at some of the F keys at the top and see if they have any icons on them relating to a monitor. Is the display the same when the computer is loading Windows (the blue bar across the bottom)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,025 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Try pressing CTRL, ALT and UP (arrow) keys.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

CTRL+ALT+down arrow

Edit: Doh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

basquille wrote:
    Try pressing CTRL, ALT and UP (arrow) keys.
    Yes it worked! thank you basquille im so happy i could kiss you, but i shall refrain :)

Karma++ for me! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You might wanna turn that option off in Display / Adapter settings if you never use it (Who does?) ;)

Me...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Karoma wrote:
    You might wanna turn that option off in Display / Adapter settings if you never use it (Who does?) ;)
    You can get LCD monitors with a pivot so you can rotate the screen from landscape to portrait.

But you can get this feature on laptops, how many people use laptops on their sides ?

.. how many people use laptops on their sides ?
    untitledld6.png

You can get LCD monitors with a pivot so you can rotate the screen from landscape to portrait.

But you can get this feature on laptops, how many people use laptops on their sides ?

*cough*tablets*cough*

• Advertisement
Advertisement