Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunky Dory!

• 23-11-2006 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I live in the Uk. All they sell is walkers. I hate walkers, die walkers.

I miss hunky dory they are so lovely and delicious and make me feel all tingly inside. I really want some. Well I need them really,

So I'd be very happy if someone could tell me where on the internet I could buy them. I really want them. I really really do.

Please help.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Try eBay. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I feel your pain, no Tayto in US or anything I like really apart from Doritos. Me mammeh ships boxes of them regularly to me. I have seen a few eBay shops that sell King crisps. Anyone who wants any US stuff sent over, do let me know and I can arrange it, have done to one boardsie. :)

Really?

/thinks about her forbidden love of peanut butter M&M's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Shipping might be tricky coming up to Christmas (with me moving to a new house and everyone rushing to get their schtuff mailed) but after I'll see what I can do, shouldn't be a problem. :)

edit: sorreh for the hijack, OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You've ruined my life

• Advertisement

Yup, Tayto and King are on ebay.

No Hunky Dory, they are so good. I need hunky dory. I got a 6 pack of watsits to keep me going. I won't last much longer. It's so ****e, I need hunky dory.

Someone's gotta know what can be done .Someone goto a cash and carry get me a big box of the cheese and onion I'll sort you out.

do perry still make them, do perry still exist? I can't find their website.

Bastards foodireland.com does it but they charge 50 dolla for the big box plus 40 dolla for delivery.

Someone must be able to beat that. I need Hunky Dory.

6 pack on ebay 5 euro + 5 euro delivery from soem codger in Mayo who is probably just buying them in centra and ripping people like me off.

Where is the justice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Whats with the persistance in your posts damnyanks? If someone can help you they will reply, until then sit back, shut up and be patient.

It p!sses me off to see people bumping up thread just cos nobody will reply to their posts.

He's not bumping up the thread, he's just commenting on the various sources that he's found. If the past 3 posts were made by different posters, you wouldn't be complaining about the thread being bumped.

For all you know, memphis, many people reading this could be in the same predicament and are finding damnyanks' posts very useful.

Of course, you could always merge the posts if they annoy you that much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement