Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi vs Citroen C3 1.4 HDi

Options
  • 23-11-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

I am considering one of the two above cars. Reviews for the Peugeot are quite bad, but for the Citroen a lot better. Is there anyone out there driving one of these?

Not interested in Franch car bashers who only drive Jap or whatever - real world experiences please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

professore wrote:
    I am considering one of the two above cars. Reviews for the Peugeot are quite bad, but for the Citroen a lot better. Is there anyone out there driving one of these?

Not interested in Franch car bashers who only drive Jap or whatever - real world experiences please.

They both use the same engine which is a grand little unit.

The 206 has been pretty popular over the years and has a bit of a cult following. I know a few people who have had no problems with them. The only complaint they had was of an awkward driving position. The resale value of them is pretty decent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Thanks Bazz

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd pick the 206. A friend of mine has one (HDI Commercial), and as well as being super-frugal (which the C3 also is) - it also still looks cool. The interiors of the C3 aren't as solid as in the 206.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

And the fact the C3 IMO looks brutal, the 206 looks decent enough still.

Hj

Advertisement