Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone done driving test in Drogheda thru nct crowd?

Options
  • 24-11-2006 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Can you tell me the test route/s if so then please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

There is no driving test route in Drogheda. Its either Navan or Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

No, there will be driving tests in Drogheda, the private company doing the test has got Drogheda on their list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

indiewindy wrote:
    No, there will be driving tests in Drogheda, the private company doing the test has got Drogheda on their list

Yup, and ive being called so does anyone know the routes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Try the Irish School of Motoring (or similar) for a pre test!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

they are only starting on the 4th of december. so nobody knows the route except the testers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Thats a new tact... So no one knows the test apart from the testers...

Guessing the introduction of a drogheda test route means less waiting in navan, so i should get called earlier!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

indiewindy wrote:
    Oh right cool - i didnt know anything about it!

Hmm wonder what route it will be?? everywhere is just queues of traffic with roadworks on donore rd / marsh rd / west st etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Shouldn't be any problems with watching your speed anyway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 symbol-soup

Hi, has anyone got a link for the people that are doing the testing. Can it be booked online or is there a telephone number to call. Anyone any idea what the waiting list is like?

thx

No information regarding the introduction of new test centers either

here http://www.drivingtest.ie/drivingtest/HTMLContent/default.htm

or here?

http://www.ncts.ie/

I suggest you ring the DOE and let us all know what the story is.

Driver Testing Section
    Department of Transport,
    Government Buildings,
    Ballina,
    Co. Mayo.

1890 40 60 40.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

All the information you require is here http://www.drivertesting.ie/

It couldn't be easier to find, there is a link from drivingtest.ie

Must get my glasses replaced lol.

You doing the test in Drogheda, Dingatron?

Nah did it in Dublin and then Navan and then Dublin :o I'd say Drogheda wouldn't be the worst place to take tbh. You won't have to watch your speed to much but the hill start could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

How'd you apply to Drogheda -- or had you applied else where and got called to Drogheda instead?

Just applied to Dundalk, and wondering if I can get changed to Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Ring up the place when you're test is confirmed and change the fukcers changed my test twice for no reason. Doing it in Drogheda next month. Actaully applied for Dundalk but it's all the same to me being from Ardee.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i know a few people that have done it in drogheda, and they've all passed, said it was easy, i think the new test areas are easier to pass in than the old ones, good luck to eveyone doing the test anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Louise24

I applied for my test on Dundalk and put on the form if there was a chance of getting Drogheda that would be better for me with childcare arrangements etc and they told me they weren't doing it in Drog anymore!!! V annoyed now, have they been lying to me?

Well, my friend is doing it in July in Drogheda, why would they not be doing it anymore? All the nct centres are still in operation for the driving tests arent they?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

maybe they meant they weren't transferring them offer to drogheda and and you have to apply directly? as far as i know they are still running tests in drogheda

• Advertisement
Advertisement