Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Backing Tracks

• 24-11-2006 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I am in Oz at the moment shooting lots of vid as you can imagine.

Now its time to edit clips etc and send a DVD home to make everyone green and show what a blast we are having.

So as part of this I'm looking for some good music to put over the vid. Something Happy, interesting and with movement. Not some slow drag of a song, and not a big dance song either.

Any ideas for good backing tracks?? What are your favourites to use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I think for a video like that you need to pick something personal. It'd be nice to have an instrumental beginning that you could mix sync sound over, the have a decent lyric in the middle for a montage type bit, ending in a nice chilled instrumental piece where you can do a type of reflective look at the holiday.... in terms of what tracks just get a load of cd's and see what fits.

John

Advertisement