Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the cheapest psp deal outthere

• 24-11-2006 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi guys
    new member here,thought my first post would be to ask if anyone has any ideas of the cheapest psp deals out there.
    3g are doing a giga pack psp with choice of one game for 219 euros,is this a fair deal.
    cheers
    scotia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I checked the 3g web site but no sign of that deal. Where did you see it?

Sounds like a great deal to me. I saw a second hand one in cork for €200, with a gig card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭robo

Hi, I am also looking for a good PSP deal, but if that 3G one is genuine then that is very good!
    Are there any good deals online either to buy a PSP and movies or games???
    All suggestions appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

I think harvey norman is 200 for base packand half price game, but thats not great really at all...

But some great games to look forward to, metal gear sold po comes out real soon in US, i think 12th? And final fantasy 7 crisis core is out soon in japan and looks amazing, a few imports then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

€250 for PSP base + daxter + any other new release in xtra-vision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Argos have one with 1gb card and any 2 games from their €29.99 range. Thinking of getting this. The price is about €254 or so i think.

Daxter and liberty city stories are among the choices.

Is this the best deal out there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement