Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a production company

• 24-11-2006 5:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

hello

in my college a notice went up this week about a company looking for staff... but i seen it too late and missed the days that they were looking for workers... anyway they had a webaddress on it and i think i have it right yet its not there...
    its something like mndmovies.com its deffo mnd something.. anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

anto-t wrote:
    hello

in my college a notice went up this week about a company looking for staff... but i seen it too late and missed the days that they were looking for workers... anyway they had a webaddress on it and i think i have it right yet its not there...
    its something like mndmovies.com its deffo mnd something.. anyone have any ideas?

Try IFTN.ie. I'd be suspicious of any company that needs to advertise on a college noticeboard, film jobs are as rare as hen's teeth, and they don't need to advertise they have plenty of people beating a path to their door.

Advertisement