Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Results

Options
  • 24-11-2006 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

A few results from the States:

Martin Fagan was 5th in the NCAA XC on Monday. Top class stuff although I'm sure he was hoping for better. He should be in action for Ireland in the Europeans on December 10th.

Alistair Cragg finished 3rd in the Manchester Road Race in Manchester, CT. He was also hoping for better but providing his injuries haven't flared up he should be alongside Fagan on Dec 10th. Also in Manchester Mark Carroll came in 12th and Liam Reale 16th. I don't have first hand info but I think Carroll has quit the xc scene.

Mary Cullen came in 2nd in the Manchester Road Race followed by Marie Davenport and Roisin McGettigan in 10th and 11th. No idea how many of these ladies will represent Ireland in the Europeans but hopefully they'll all be available.

So no Gold this week but we still have Sonia running the Great Ethiopa run on Sunday.

Advertisement