Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennels in South County Dublin

Options
  • 24-11-2006 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi there,

Looking for a dog kennels for the Xmas period in South County Dublin preferably. Our regular kennels is booked up.

Any suggestions very welcome for our little pooch,
    Fred

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Wenden Kennels on Mount Venus Road, Rockbrook are great. My dog is always happy there and has a great time. Run by really nice people and they have great facilities.

www.wendenkennels.com

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

you'll find a listing of kennels by area on irish animals (I doubt you'll find anyone has space at this stage though - sorry)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sarmur

hi
    I have just opened a brand new boarding kennels this year, I am still building my customer base, and I have spaces for the xmas period. We are located in county carlow, all my customers todate have been more than happy with the service that i offer, let me know if you are interested. I have customers that travel from dublin at the moment.

Advertisement