Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap/Free Chatroom

Options
  • 24-11-2006 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has come across any decent cheap/free chatroom software?

Thanks
    Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yes. Yes, I have.

Unfortunately, without knowing what you're looking for it to run on its pretty hard to suggest anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Hi Aidan,

I'm looking for suggestions - so platform doesn't really matter. I haven't been able to come across any decent ones, so I'm completely open to suggestions!

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i'm actually looking for something similiar myself lads , although i'm looking for something more suitaed to a web seminar format (either paid or free) so would appreciate any suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ziycon wrote:
    Yep was just going to suggest a php/ajax one. Better than those java applets!

• Advertisement
Advertisement