Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Broadband expand to Midlands

Options
  • 24-11-2006 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

Midlands to be 'Iced'

http://www.electricnews.net/frontpage/news-9848738.html
    The company is setting up base stations in Tullamore, County Offaly and Mullingar, County Westmeath in order to extend its service into the region, and a further seven stations are planned to support surrounding areas by the end of the year.

So are Ice actually a decent provider?

When I went to their website, the coverage maps weren't working. I got told I need to login to view that part of the website and there is nowhere to login. I sent them an email about it. They just redesigned the site so I can understand if there was an error but it doesn't make me confident about the quality of their service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Ice are already live in Mullingar, Tullamore and Stradbally (Electric Picnic locality). They will be going live in other areas in the New Year. They bought the Ildana GBS projects so will need to roll those out also.
    thegills

Advertisement