Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa

• 24-11-2006 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Okay folks, Its that time of year again when the usual workplace Secret Santa email gets sent around. There were alot of complaints from people last year that people in our office got Sh!te presents such as a Spanner, a Dead goldfish and a bottle of Buckfast. With 10 euros to spend on a random person at work what would you get them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

/Cough
    10 quid.. you'd get a comedy DVD for that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Sh!te presents such as a Spanner, a Dead goldfish and a bottle of Buckfast.

:D:D It would have been priceless to see their reaction when they opened their presents.

Aw. I thought this was about the Boards.ie Sekkrit santa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭exCrumlinBoyo

Lottery tickets.... a quick pick and a couple of scratch cards... and hope they will fix you up if they win big..... Best way to spend 10 euros..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

god id love a bottle of buckfast as a presant....maybe buy them a big box of sweets that they have to share ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Chopper

If its a dude get him a Maglite Solitaire Flashlight. Its only about €10 and the smallest maglite i.e. fits nicely on a keyring - I got one ten years ago in a "workplace Secret Santa" and still have it to this day... best Christmas present ever !

If its a chick head down to an adult store and buy her a chocolate willy*; Hilarity will ensue !

*Chopper accepts no responsibility for any offence caused

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A USB christmas tree and a set of LED chrismas lights from Heatons.

Advertisement