Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Birds Garde Feeding

• 24-11-2006 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

A little bit of video I took this week of some birds feeding in the garden. It is not very clear, because I was filming it from a distance and the zoom is not clear. The weather was not great at the time either.

Birds Feeding In My Garden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Good video to see nonetheless, I know what you mean about the weather, it never plays ball when I'm out with the camera. I took about 500 shots of Mallard and Moorhen in Wexford recently and about 6 were useable (I'm picky).

I must get a couple of feeders up as well, although the weather has been relatively mild so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I have it up all year round now. They always need feeding. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I got two up and will be filling them all year round as well I guess, the only thing is is that there's loads of birds where I live and the feeders empty quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

That is a good complaint. They are great to watch feeding. A set of binoculars, a good book to identify them and something to write down what you see are always handy to have. It is a great way of passing time. It is definitely better to have food for them through the summer too. They need it.

Advertisement