Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying subbed naruto

Options
  • 24-11-2006 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi

I recently started watching a couple of naruto episodes (subbed) on google videos and i've gotten hooked :) , just want to know where i can get the subbed episodes on DVD, preferably not Ebay.

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You should be able to purchase them (region 2) easily enough from play.com. The Naruto DVD release is being handled excellently, with 13-episode blocks being released each time.

Each 13-episode brick is coming in at 27 euro, which is an excellent price considering most shows come into Irish shops at 30 euro for a three or four episode disc!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

CuLT wrote:
    You should be able to purchase them (region 2) easily enough from play.com. The Naruto DVD release is being handled excellently, with 13-episode blocks being released each time.

Each 13-episode brick is coming in at 27 euro, which is an excellent price considering most shows come into Irish shops at 30 euro for a three or four episode disc!

thanks for that, one thing i will say is that the price advertised on play.com is not what you get charged as customs will now add on 21% + €5 handling fee as evidenced by this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055018103

this is due to play.com trading from jersey which
    1. Is a tax haven
    2. not part of the EU
    and 3. Play.com refused to enter into an agreement with the Irish government to pay taxes, they only entered into an agreement with the UK government

edit: though this seems to apply only to any product above €22

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Oh dear, this is news to me.

I was going to buy the Nadeisco series boxset this weekend too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Well that pretty much makes online dvd/game buying from play.com obsolete now. Poxy play, couldn't they just sort it out, first they stop letting you buy in Sterling now this.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

CD WOW - €25.01 Free postage. Nothing added on.

www.cdwow.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

From what I've heard, CDWOW Ireland are safe, since they ship from Luxembourg.

I'll probably pick that box set up. Finally, good value shít.

Advertisement