Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacing Implant crowns with whiter porcelain

• 24-11-2006 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭

I've always had yellowish teeth all my life and the two implants going in will be colour matched to the rest of the teeth after whitening is done on them.

From previous experience whitening helps reduce the yellowing a bit but hardly comes close to an American type bright white smile .

So as over time the original teeth are replaced with implants can I just ask for a nice bright white porcelain crown instead and is it possible to replace the old crowns with bright white crowns too?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

Longfield wrote:
    I've always had yellowish teeth all my life and the two implants going in will be colour matched to the rest of the teeth after whitening is done on them.

From previous experience whitening helps reduce the yellowing a bit but hardly comes close to an American type bright white smile .

So as over time the original teeth are replaced with implants can I just ask for a nice bright white porcelain crown instead and is it possible to replace the old crowns with bright white crowns too?

of course! , you are unlikely to get the american white smile without porcelein veneers or crowns. many americans seem to have more glass in their mouth than teeth:D

Advertisement