Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guys, watch on right or left wrist??

• 24-11-2006 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭

from a thread in AH, i havnt worn a watch in about 6 -7 years, but i always used to wear it on my right wrist, which is weird, 'cos im not left handed, it just felt more comfortable, anyone else out there do the same, or am i just weird?

watch on your right or left wrist? 36 votes

left, you freak
    0% 0 votes
    right (only cos im left handed)
    100% 36 votes
    atari whatever
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

What a weirdo... are you for real...i mean come on like....what the hell....:)

Only kidding.

Im right handed and wear on the left.I know that my dad is left handed but he also wears his watch on his left wrist also.

Dont know what help that is but thats it, for what is worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I dont wear a watch but back when I did I wore it on my left wrist. You're meant to wear it on the left wrist as far as I know..

One thing I've seen a mate do is wearing it on his right and having the face turned inward.. weird. (By inward I mean it's over the part of your wrist where the veins are visible)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Funny coincidence, at lunch today with two of the lads from the office we noticed that we all wear our watches on our right wrists. And we're all right handed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Always have worn it on my left (am right handed).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Yeah I'm right handed and I find it more comfortable to wear it on the left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

When I do wear one, its on my left. I am right handed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

i were it on the left with the face part on the inside of my wrist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

on the left (left handed)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Left, I don't want to catch gay now do I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

guys, watch on right or left wrist??
    ** stares at both left and right wrist *

... OK, but what am i supposed to be looking for?! Hyuk hyuk! :D

PS - oh.. and for the record, left!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

I dont have any hands :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So where do you wear your watches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

Thats ok as long as you've wrists, and some sticky back plastic!! cant be promoting sello tape you know, ah **** quess I did!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Right handed, left wrist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Worn on the left wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Aidan78

Right handed, and wear my watch on my right wrist. Looking at my left wrist for the time always seemed awkward so I changed. Right is definitely more comfortable.

Nice to know I am not the only one who does this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

nope I'm right handed and I wear it on the right.
    from a thread in AH, i havnt worn a watch in about 6 -7 years, but i always used to wear it on my right wrist, which is weird, 'cos im not left handed, it just felt more comfortable, anyone else out there do the same, or am i just weird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Left handed and wear it on the left wrist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I always think men with watches on their right-hand wrists look very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

europerson wrote:
    I always think men with watches on their right-hand wrists look very strange.

Yeah left only.

Not only do they look strange, they generally are strange people also :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

exact same as the OP there.

always get stick off the lads for some reason.

its a comfort thing.

right handed-watch on right hand. makes sense to me.

Advertisement