Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long distance - Off road Running

• 24-11-2006 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi guys

Im basically starting my training for next marathon challenge ! Basically after training for the last one (my first) my knees are shagged therefore this time I'll be doing a whole load of off road training. Just wondering if anyone has some nice recommendations anywhere around the munster area.

Also thinking of jumping the wall at the local golf course early weekend mornings for a few laps;)

all ideas\suggestions welcome

Thanks
    Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 boo boo

you'll have to narrow it down a touch with the location. look out for spots like state forests, horse racing tracks, tow paths along canals and river, coastal walking tracks etc

Advertisement