Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick

Options
  • 24-11-2006 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Guys I need help before I lose it altogether.

I traipsed out to Mahon Point today (got soaked to the skin) to visit the new PC World.

I saw the Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick for 109 yo yos and decided 'I'd like one of those' :)

Brought it home and cannot get the damn thing to work :mad:

I'm running XP SP2 on a Tosh laptop with a gig of memory and loadsa gigs of hdd space but the software keeps saying that I don't have enough space. On top of that I can't find the actual TV app :confused:

It won't install the Media Centre software which seems to include the TV app but it will install the Studio app for burning movies etc.

Does anyone know about these devices? I installed DScaler and it sees it and shows me TV pics but with no sound.

Noel.

Advertisement