Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schoo Rumble(is it worth reading)

Options
  • 24-11-2006 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Is this just fanservice ecchi or is there an atual story that might be worth a read

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Yeah it's worth a read, in my opinion. Quite a funny series, with some decent artwork. If you've seen the anime, there's not a whole lot of new material though. This is one of the rare instances when I prefer the anime over the manga. There's not much of a focus on fanservice, by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Same question for Battle Vixens

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

That's a case of the former I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Not a bad thing, but if I was gonna buy it, I'd want more then just....interesting abgles in the art.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

Thought Battle Vixens was pretty good. Ridiculous amount of fanservice though. If you like it, you might want to pick up Tenjho Tenge as well. Pretty similar background...school, girls, martial arts etc etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement