Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamb Of God - Sacrament

• 24-11-2006 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

I know it's been out a while at this stage, but I only just found it during the week. Quality album I must say!
    Aside from Redneck which I'd already heard, there were plenty of other tracks that jumped right out at me from the first listen. 'Walk With Me In Hell', 'Again We Rise', 'Pathetic' and the last song on the album 'Beating On Death's Door'. And of course the video for Redneck is absolutely quality :)

Anyone else like it? I can't believe the only other album of theirs I have is As The Palaces Burn, must get the others. And the dvd, Kiladelphia?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Aye, got it the day it came out and shall be getting the CD over Christmas, bloody love it. Their other material is rather awesome too, definitly one of my fave metal bands around at the moment. And yes, do get Killadelphia, its fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Check out Ashes of the Wake as well, it's my favourite album of theirs. (As you might have guessed from my sig.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

dont forget to check out new american gospel my personal fave, o and if you can find it, burn the priest its really different but i personally like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

not a big fan of sacrament.. nothing really made me go "wow" yaknow? ashes of the wake is great, palaces is my favourite... killadelphia is the best music dvd i have ever seen definatly get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I concur with steoob, sacrament is all textbook lamb of god nothing really fresh.

Wouldnt say killadelphia is the best dvd ive ever seen, the concert footage seems way too polished for my liking but just for the home video esque stuff on there its unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Have and love 'as the palaces burn'...none of their other stuff really grabbed me as much.

Advertisement