Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poxy Pixmania!

Options
  • 25-11-2006 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've had a terrible experience with Pixmania, as I'm sure hundreds of others had.
    I won't spare you the details, but basically they owe me 80 pounds for a piece of rubbish I had to send back to them.
    It's taken a month when they said it would take 15 days.

But enough of that...

I've set up a website that needs 1000 signatures in the guestbook.
    Once these signatures are complete, then I will refer ISIS to the website, and hopefully they will do something to shut this poxy service down once and for all.

www.freewebs.com/poxypixmania

If you've had any bad experiences with them, put your name down here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

I think its always worth doing a serch on a company before you part with your cash.I was looking at Pixmania last year but decided against when i read about so many unhappy, well more like pissed off customers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Their customer service is notoriously bad if anything goes wrong, you can charge the credit card back once they receive your RMA you know as you no longer have the goods you paid for like.

most of the time you get the right stuff at a very very good price and it lasts as long as the warranty.

Advertisement