Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekend Premiership Matches (will contain scores)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

kinaldo wrote:
    Did everyone forget that Spurs were also playing Wigan today?

I didn't, I was at it!

Spurs follow up a good European win with a league win, though we showed both sides of our character during the game, with some fantastic play from our front two, Malbranque and Huddlestone in the middle and the entire back 5. Then we went to bloody sleep and let them score a soft goal, and handed them large amounts of possession in the 2nd half with Robbo punting long balls down field to nobody in particular.

Malbranque showed exactly why we signed him, putting in a great performance and working his socks off. I can't wait until he's fully match fit.

Defoe and Berbatov's goals were completely class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Defoe and Berbatov's goals were completely class.

Agreed, very high standard of goals. Berbatov looked on top form from what I saw, and Malbranque.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Berbatov looked on top form from what I saw

Infuriatingly lazy at times, but when he does make his runs he causes defences a lot of problems, and allows other players to exploit the space he helps create.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Berbatov's stats are amazing. Mido won't be getting too many games if he's fit. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Bolton - Arsenal would get my vote as game of the weekend. Really good game to watch for the neutral.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Agree with Ronan alright on that one, very good game a Anelkas finishing was sublime.
    Arse were unlucky to hit the bar 3 times but with their continous moaning it was good to see them crumble again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Charlton v Everton was a great match, didnt see Bolton game so cant really comment on that one.

Advertisement