Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car burned out in the carpark?

• 25-11-2006 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Any of ye see this? It was parked properly in a spot. Looks like some poor lad/girl left their car parked in the college overnight(probably went clubbing) and it was burned in its spot. Hmmm.
    Dundalk is getting a bit knackery, a lad in my class had his car robbed last week from the cinema carpark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Yeah I saw that, it does seem that someone just left it there and it got destroyed, it makes no sense for a thief or some other such scumbag to park a car neatly and then just set fire to it. It was in such a state, I couldn't believe it was left there for so long.
    re: Dundalk getting knackery, this town has a long and horrible history of knackerish behaviour anyway, it's nothing new as such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Nuttzy wrote:
    Dundalk is getting a bit knackery, a lad in my class had his car robbed last week from the cinema carpark.

Conclusive proof there tbh..

The college is beside one of the worst council estates in the country. I would my **** leave my car parked out front overnight!! Dundalk is improving imo but as with all big towns in this country, has far too many knackers ruining it for everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

dundalk is alright really you jus need to have your wits about ya like in any big town and as the last person said it's beside muirheavnamor so it was the persons fault really like!!i've lived in dundalk my whole life and nothing bad has ever happened to me i'm now livin in sligo and 3 people were raped in my estate alone and the taxi drivers never stop goin on about this attack and that atack so count yourself lucky lol

Advertisement