Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was that episode of TNG??

Options
  • 25-11-2006 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Right this has been doing my head in for aaaaaaages. So I thought I'd give asking here a shot...

There was this episode of TNG that I saw a few years ago that I really wanna see again. But I can only remember bits of it so its very hard to look up.

Anyone ive told about it has no idea what episode I'm on about, or thinks I'm talking about the one with the big face....

So maybe someone here can help :D

Ok so what I remember:

For some reason or another, the Enterprise has to deal with this smug superior alien race who look down on humans for whatever reason..

So Picard has to deal with this races captain. Who as far as I remember doesnt show his face on the screen and speaks strangly.

What I remember is that throughout the episode picards is trying to talk to him but the alien contantly cuts him off and ends all the communications abruptly...

But in the end some how picard manages to turn it around and gets revenge and cuts the comunication with the Alien. Who then hails but picards tells worf to leave it for awhile before he answers...

Thats all I can really remember cept that I enjoyed it alot and really wanna see it again as it always comes up amoung my mates when we talk about great picard moments in TNG and noone knows what I'm on about...:confused:

So hopefully someone here can help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

wasent a great episode but if you go to startrek.com and then TNG then episodes and then season 2 and scroll down there should be pics beside each episode look for the one with the blue face, it could also be season 3 but i pretty sure its season 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

blue face? thanks for the fast reply but
    Cunny-Funt wrote:
    Anyone ive told about it has no idea what episode I'm on about, or thinks I'm talking about the one with the big face....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That'd be The Ensigns Of Command (S3E2) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Yes! That was it and all! Thanks so much :D

Advertisement