Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd Leg of play off

• 25-11-2006 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Soo last gave of the old league
    Kick in the rsc at 7:00pm

Last leg finished Dundalk 1-1 Waterford United

Away goals dont count
    so if it finished in a draw there will be extra time and penalties

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ray Skullys gonna miss tonights match for Dundalk. Why? Yep you guessed it, HE"S OFF ON HOLIDAYS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

i wonder what his team mates think of all this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I'd say they'll be at least expecting some toblerones.

fade2black wrote:
    I'd say they'll be at least expecting some toblerones.
    And theres the first lol of the day! Oh how Pighead loves his lol Saturdays.

To be honest Scully won't be a big loss, he didn't play well on Wednesday night and was hauled off after an hour. His replacement(Doran) had a good game and should slot in well tonight. Much more confident of a result tonight than I was Wednesday. Can't see Waterford winning and I reckon it'll most like ly be a draw again, however Dundalk get well come away with a sneaky 1-0 win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

If you're coming down for the game Pighead, the hospitality will be warm. I have an assortment of biscuits and the missus is a whizz with a kettle.

• Advertisement

fade2black wrote:
    If you're coming down for the game Pighead, the hospitality will be warm. I have an assortment of biscuits and the missus is a whizz with a kettle.
    Much appreciated fade, me and the lads will be out of your hair by Tuesday at the latest. Thanks once again for you and your lovely lady's very kind offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Lights are on donw in the rsc

No light failures until were losing:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Lights are on down in the rsc

No light failures until were losing:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

think it was 2-1

Aetel have it as 1-1 but the headline Dundalk win as Vaughan scores 2.

So dunno really.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

yep come on the town!!! get in there!

DUNDALK WIN IN WATERFORD

Dundalk completed a remarkable 2006 season with a 2-1 win over Waterford United in the RSC. A typically gutsy performance saw Dundalk come from behind to win the play-off. John Gill and his players, everybody in the club and the fans have done all they can. Now it's up to the IAG and FAI. Dundalk FC for the FAI eircom Premier League 2007!!!!

It's OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waterford 1-2 Dundalk :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Well done 1st meaningless game of end of season is voer, now its our turn to play in the "Derry Win FAI cup final" game, i think we are in it not sure Media seems to be congratulating Derry already so maybe the FAI have called it off and just gave them the cup.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

This result means sweet feck all tbh.

Advertisement